Keep this tidy little pouch in your bag or glovebox for when you head to the shops. Containing our TALI market tote and KAYU reusable face mask for those times you need quickly grab a few things.
1x TALI Tote bag
Reusable and lightweight, this classic market style tote bag is your shopping best friend. Scrunches down to nothing but carries more than you think. Extra long handles allow you to carry your stuff over your shoulder without getting in an elbow tangle. Short handle for when you only need to carry a few things.
Material: 100% organic cotton
Bag Size: 350mm x 400mm
Handle Length: 660mm (extra long!)
Carries up to: 8kg
1x KAYU Face Mask
Outer Shell: Soft, hypoallergenic Lyocell Denim.
Inner Lining: 100% Cotton.
- 5mm elastic ear loops with adjustable silicone toggles for a snug fit without pulling on your ears.
Internal Pocket: Fits a carbon filter pad (Not included).
- Lyocell is naturally anti-bacterial and breathable.
- Comes with an organic cotton laundry bag for delicate cycle washing.
- Reusable after every wash, avoid single-use disposables!
One Size: 220mm wide x 130mm along centre seam, note there may be small variations. Wash before use, this will also provide a nicer fit.
Lyocell Denim (40% bamboo, 40% eucalyptus and 20% other plant fibres), 100% Cotton.
KAYU Fabric Face Masks acts as a barrier to prevent the spread of COVID-19. It must be used correctly, together with other measures to protect yourself and others. Fabric masks are not a substitute for medical-grade masks (our masks have not been tested or proven to protect against COVID-19). For personal use only.
Due to hygiene reasons, these masks are final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned.
Illustration by Antra Svarcs.
Pop to the Shops Set
- Wearing a face covering protects you and your community by providing an additional physical barrier to coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Keeping 1.5 metres between yourself and others and washing your hands are still the best defences against coronavirus (COVID-19).
When should I wash my cloth mask?
A cloth mask should be washed each day after use. However, if during the day your mask is visibly dirty or wet, do not continue wearing your mask; the mask needs to be washed.
Re-using a cloth mask without washing is risky because it can become contaminated or may not be as effective in protecting you.