The DHHS recommends you wash your fabric mask each day after use, so we've bundled ours so you'll always have a clean one spare.
Two Pack: 2x masks + small organic cotton laundry bag
Five Pack: 5x masks + large organic cotton laundry bag
Add BAMBU Cotton Rounds to help with that dreaded maskne.
- 3-Layer Fabric Outer Shell: Soft, hypoallergenic Lyocell Denim. Inner Lining: 100% Cotton.
- 5mm elastic ear loops with adjustable silicone toggles for a snug fit without pulling on your ears.
Internal Pocket: Fits a carbon filter pad (Not included).
- Lyocell is naturally anti-bacterial and breathable.
- Comes with an organic cotton laundry bag for delicate cycle washing.
- Reusable after every wash, avoid single-use disposables!
One Size: 220mm wide x 130mm along centre seam, note there may be small variations. Wash before use, this will also provide a nicer fit.
Lyocell Denim (40% bamboo, 40% eucalyptus and 20% other plant fibres), 100% Cotton.
KAYU Fabric Face Masks acts as a barrier to prevent the spread of COVID-19. It must be used correctly, together with other measures to protect yourself and others. Fabric masks are not a substitute for medical-grade masks (our masks have not been tested or proven to protect against COVID-19). For personal use only.
Due to hygiene reasons, these masks are final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned.
KAYU Face Mask Multi Pack
- Wearing a face covering protects you and your community by providing an additional physical barrier to coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Keeping 1.5 metres between yourself and others and washing your hands are still the best defences against coronavirus (COVID-19).
When should I wash my cloth mask?
A cloth mask should be washed each day after use. However, if during the day your mask is visibly dirty or wet, do not continue wearing your mask; the mask needs to be washed.
Re-using a cloth mask without washing is risky because it can become contaminated or may not be as effective in protecting you.